Always listen to your gut instinct
- If you feel any discomfort communicating with a potential hirer or if you want to hire someone, cease the conversation for your own safety.
- Keep away from anyone who seems too good to be true.
- When communicating with members, pay attention to how they behave, communicate, and act and if you have any doubts, report the user to us and we will investigate the issue.
- Never share information such as your full name, home address or telephone number until you are absolutely sure of the person to whom you give the information.
Beware of Scammers
- If you suspect the person contacting you to be a scammer, ignore them and report them to us by emailing email@example.com
- Never ever share your credit card information or other financial details.
- Be cautious of members who lie about their location in profiles.
- Remember that a Member/user may not be who they seem
Make sure someone else knows where you are going
- Make sure someone else knows where you are going or that someone is coming to you.
- Tell a friend or even better on the first visit take a friend or if someone is coming to you have a friend with you. Make sure someone knows when to expect you home.
Get to know the member as well as you can before any live meeting
Always carry your mobile phone with you