Upon our request you agree to sign a non-electronic version of this Agreement.
- Who we are
- The Services we are providing
- How you can access our Services
- Information about billing and subscriptions (including automatic repeat billing and price changes)
- Your obligations as a user of our services and restrictions on your content
- Our rights to use your content
- Your rights to cancel your membership
- Our rights to terminate this Agreement
- Ways you can contact us and our complaints handling process
- Legal disclaimers, warranties and indemnities
- The parties to this agreement
This domain is owned by and you are entering into this agreement with: Rentaskill Limited, registered number 10302510 registered office: The Hall, London Road, Chipping Norton, Oxon. OX7 5AR. Any reference herein to a Group Company means a parent or subsidiary of ours, if applicable. We also have or contemplate creating other sites which we call ‘Partner Sites’ and as we want to offer you a full range of products and services, in order to do that we may share your details across our Partner Sites. You authorise us to reproduce and broadcast the information contained in your profile including your name, photograph, description of yourself or your skills and experience, etc. throughout all or part of our Site and Partner Sites for the purposes of delivering the Services to you and/or for marketing and other purposes as explained in more detail below undersection 6(B) Our rights to use your content for our own purposes.
We may, from time to time, create profiles which are created, maintained and managed by our employees (“Staff Profiles”). The purpose of these Staff Profiles is to enable us to ensure our Services are operating properly by testing the Services, features and functionalities, and to research our products and Services. All Staff Profiles will be identifiable as such and in the event that you opt to communicate or interact with a Staff Profile you will be made aware of the nature of this Staff Profile.
- The Services
- How you can access our services
You can access the Services in the following ways, and by website visits or it is anticipated in the future via our mobile applications:
(1) By visiting as a guest and registering as a guest (“Guest”);
(2) By registering your services for the Services as a non-paying member (“Basic Member”); or
(3) By registering for the Services as a member and purchasing a Premium Subscription Package (“Member”).
Throughout these terms we will make reference to Guest, Basic Member and Premium Member. When the clause is relevant to all members, we shall simply use the term “member” or “users” to mean all members or all users, whether Basic, or Premium Members or guests.
- About subscriptions and billing
(a) Guest/Basic member fees / charges / “join for free”
There is no fee payable to access the Services as a Guest or as a Basic Member. However, please note that accessing the Services as a Guest or a Basic Member will only give you limited access to the use features and areas of the Services. Fuller or Full access will require to you upgrade to become a Premium Member, by paying for a subscription. When you see “JOIN FOR FREE” this means that you can sign up to the Services free of charge, however you will have limited access to features and areas of the Service and to some of the Services. Fuller or full access will require a Premium Membership respectfully.
(b) Premium member fees / charges
If you would like full access to all features and areas within the Services which also allow you to publish additional and fuller information about yourself, you should purchase a Premium Membership which is available on this website. As a Premium Member you expressly agree to us providing the Services to you immediately upon payment by you. In general, we offer: 1 month packages which can be automatically renewed on a monthly basis. The fees payable for our Premium Package is £5 per month and is set out on the Membership Categories page. Please review the payments required for your subscription membership very carefully when you come to make payment.
Please be aware that when you subscribe to a package, you will become liable for automatic renewal billing. THIS MEANS THAT THE MINIMUM DURATION OF YOUR CONTRACT WILL BE FOR THE FIRST PERIOD YOU SELECT (1 MONTH), AND THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SERVICE. We reserve the right to alter the Basic Package or the Premium Subscription Package at any time and rename them and /or add items to them or delete items from them. If we alter the price of a Membership package that you are already paying for, we will provide notice of the change to you and you will have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree with the new price being offered to you.
(c) Automatic renewal billing
We operate an automatic renewal billing policy. This means that once your first membership period has expired, for your convenience, your membership will automatically be renewed at the same rate that you signed up for using the original payment method. For example if you pay by PayPal, we will continue to debit this same PayPal as each subscription period expires. We will only debit these repeat payments when your current payment period expires and not before.
(d) Price changes
We reserve the right to alter our Membership Packages at any time and any change in your subscription price will be notified to you by email to the address you have provided when you signed up to the Services, at least 7 days prior to the new subscription price being implemented. You will then have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree to this price change.
(e) Disputes about billing
In the event that you disagree with any charge made to your account, you agree to contact us with a view to resolving the dispute prior to making a formal notification to your finance company. You must contact us by email at email@example.com stating your reasons for dispute of the charge. This will enable us to accurately and promptly assess your complaint and, where justified, credit you with the disputed amount in a timely manner to avoid any further inconvenience to you.
(f) Promoted messages
We may from time to time offer users the ability to “Promote Me”. Activating this feature will mean that we will automatically broadcast custom messages created by any user, or selected from a default list of template messages, to other users. We reserve the right to select members to use the Promote Me feature. Members who use, view and choose to reply to a Promote My Account message may be charged additional fees for this service. All messages sent through the Promote Me feature will be marked in recipients’ inbox with a specific icon. We reserve the right to modify any fees payable to senders or recipients at any time.
- Your use of our Services
(a) Personal use
Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your account or attempt to use another member’s account. You must not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
You are solely responsible for you own actions and those of anyone using your account, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you or anyone using your account, posts on your behalf; (ii) the information and content you or anyone using your account post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Services; and (iii) your or anyone using your account’s interactions with other members through the Services.
(b) Your use of our services: information you submit
If you register with us to use our Services, you warrant that:
- You will provide all the information required to complete the registration forms for our Services;
- You will ensure the information you provide is complete, accurate and up to date and you will promptly update all information to keep your account and billing information complete and accurate upon any change (such as change of billing address, credit card number or expiration date);
- Your use of the Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs;
- If you create an account (as a Basic or Premium Member), you (i) have never been convicted of a felony; (ii) are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity or agency; and iii) are 18 years old or older;
- You will only post information and content that is relevant to our members (please see below under Restrictions on your use of the Site at 5 c) for further details of the restrictions on the type of information and content you can post);
- You will be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account whether by yourself or any other person using your account; and
- You will only post genuine ratings of and comments on other members’ profiles and other content based on your personal experience. Please note that any comments you make, if false, could be defamatory and could lead to legal proceedings being taken against you.
Please note that we do NOT conduct any form of background screening, criminal or otherwise on any user or member of our Services.
(c) Restrictions on your use
You agree that you will not post any content through the Services, transmit any content to others, communicate any content, provide links to any content, or otherwise engage in any activity through the Services that, in our sole judgment:
- impersonates or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- discloses any personal or confidential information of any person or organisation without first obtaining their consent or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- discloses, solicits or requests personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or discloses or solicit passwords for unlawful purposes;
- contains any material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual;
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
- is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other members or other people or organisations; is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, harms minors in any way (a minor being a person aged under 18) or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- is deliberately misleading or fraudulent;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (such as music, videos, photographs, images etc) trademarks, patents, trade secret or other proprietary information, without first obtaining their consent;
- uses the Services for chain letters, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- advertises or solicits any member to buy or sell any products or services including but not limited to uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “affiliate marketing codes,” “link referral code,” or any other form of commercial solicitation;
- interferes or disrupts networks connected to the Services or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services (including imposing an unreasonable load on the technical infrastructure used to operate the Site);
- contains any material which may infringe or violate any third party’s rights;
- violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange, the NASDAQ, The London Stock Exchange or AIM Stock Exchange and any regulations having the force of law;
- provides material support or resources (or conceals or disguises the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the various governments as a foreign terrorist organisation;
- “stalks” or otherwise harasses another person or user or member;
- collects or stores personal data about other users or members without their consent (including, but not limited to, through the use of scripts, bots or web crawlers) or upload, post, email, transmit, chat or otherwise disclose other users’ or members’ private information;
- posts a profile or send a message to a user for any purpose other than to interact with other individuals online in order to access the services advertised; delete or revise any content or material posted by any other person or entity;
- accesses data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- attempts to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the site without proper authorization;
- attempts to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, overloading, “flooding”, “spamming”, “mail bombing” or “crashing” or otherwise attempting to deny service to the Site or the server of any user;
- forges headers or otherwise manipulates identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
- sends unsolicited messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services which are not required by the Site;
- forges any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting for any reason;
- uses any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or member without their prior express consent.
If you breach the terms of this subsection regarding the sending or posting of unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we reserve all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, the right to seek statutory penalties for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services. We actively encourage all users to report any breaches of these terms to us.
(d) Our right to remove content
(e) Security of your login details
You agree that you are responsible for keeping your password for your account and any other information that you wish (such as your name) secret. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for third party access to your account that results from sharing your login or other account details or personal information by you or the theft or misappropriation of password. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Services or terminate your account if we suspect an unauthorised person is attempting to access it.
(f) Reporting a breach of these user terms
(g) i) Risks of using our services
You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to, all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others. You understand that we are unable to guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information provided to you by or about other members, and that we are unable to confirm that any member is who he or she claims to be. This Site is not a dating agency and must not be used as such. Any use as a dating agency is in fundamental breech of this agreement and your membership will be subject to immediate termination.
You acknowledge that we have no liability in respect of other members of the Services, or any party who contacts you through the Services. We do not conduct criminal or any other background checks on any member and you should exercise caution. Please review our safety tips.
You understand that we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, regarding your provision of your skills as advertised to individuals you meet through the Services or as to the conduct of such individuals. You further understand that we make no guarantees or warranties as to the number or frequency of people or may require from you any of the skills that you publish through the Site.
(g) ii) Background and criminal checks of users
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members or guests of the Website. You understand that we do not in any way: (1) monitor the activity of our members or guests either offline or online; (2) screen or interview our members or guests; (3) inquire into the background of our members or guests (including conducting criminal background checks); or (4) attempt to verify the accuracy or statements made by members or guests. We make no representations or warranties about the conduct of members or guests or those acting on their behalf. You will take reasonable precautions in all communications, meetings, or interactions with other members or guests of the Website, particularly if you are providing your skills in person. You should not divulge personal or financial information to strangers. Learn more about online safety by clicking HERE.
(h) Information about you and your use of the services
- Our rights
(a) Our proprietary rights
(b) To use your content for our own purposes
By posting information or content including but not limited to copyrighted content, name and likeness and photographs to your profile pages or any public area of the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to us, any of our Partner Sites and Group Companies, a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide licence to use, copy, publish, display, reformat, translate and distribute, and broadcast, such information or content and to grant and authorise sub-licences of the same. You further waive any moral or potential infringements rights you may have in any such information or content.
Specifically please note that we may use any of your content, including your photographs, for the purposes of advertising or publicity. If you do not wish us to do this, please contact us.
- Third party rights
We have in place procedures for handling claims that content displayed on any of our site infringes a third party’s copyright. Pursuant to the Copyright, Designs and Patent Act 1988, as amended (“CDPA”), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under English copyright law should be sent to us immediately.
- Cancelling your membership and customer complaint handling
(a) Term and termination
Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal period of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then current non-promotional subscription rate in accordance with the Automatic Renewal Billing process explained in these terms.
Please note that you must terminate your subscription prior to the end of the subscription period for which you have paid to avoid being charged for the next subscription period. To change or terminate your subscription at any time, please follow the subscription cancellation procedure described in the Help section. Either you, or us, may terminate your user account at any time and for any reason by sending notice to the other.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion.
(b) Your rights to cancel at any time
You may cancel your package (Basic and Premium) by visiting the ‘My Account’ section of the site, and following the relevant link to Remove Your Account.
Alternatively, you may cancel your registration or subscription at any time by giving us notice of your wish to cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When emailing us you must include your profile information (screen name and email address) in order that we can verify that you are in fact the account holder authorised to amend the account. Please be aware that any notice of intention to cancel shall take effect upon receipt by us.
(c) 14 day cancellation right (for UK residents)
For avoidance of doubt, use of the Services in respect of this cancellation right means sending any communication to another Member, actively conducting searches of Member profiles, viewing photos of other Members, or making changes to your profile including your photographs and other publicly visible profile information, or updating or amending any account settings or preferences (unless such settings e.g. email address were inputted incorrectly at sign up and you are seeking to simply amend these entries to be more accurate records). You can contact us through your Account, by email to cancel on the basis of this statutory right. You may also complete this Cancellation Form (which is a standard form contained within the Regulations), which can be downloaded here.
(d) Our customer complaint policy
- Legal disclaimers, warranties & indemnities
(a) Disclaimer of warranties
This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We do not make or grant (and hereby exclude) any warranties, representations, conditions or terms of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Services (including all information contained therein), including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
We do not warrant that your use of the Services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Services and those services provided by the Members will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty, representation, condition or other term is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Services provided by the Website or our Members.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not: (i) warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Services, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Services, provided through the Services, or transmitted to or by any Guests, Basic or Premium Members.
(b) Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will we, Rentaskill Ltd, be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or relating, directly or indirectly, to the use or inability to use the Services, including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of corruption of data or programs, loss of goodwill and loss of anticipated savings, even if we know or have been advised of the possibility of such loss arising.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other claims, losses or damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users/Members of the Services. This includes and is not limited to any claims, losses or damages arising from the conduct of members who have registered under false pretences or who attempt to defraud or harm you.
We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree to provide us with full co-operation if we choose to exercise this right.
(d) Links to other third party sites
Where our Websites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Entire agreement, governing law and class action waiver
(a) Entire agreement
(b) Jurisdiction and applicable law
(c) Class action waiver
IN ANY DISPUTE, NEITHER YOU NOR ANY OTHER PERSON SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER AFFILIATES OR PERSONS, OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS ACTION OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
© Copyright 2019
This domain is owned and operated by Rentaskill Limited.